Remember back in the day when we called the TV “boob tube?” Or was that just the name we gave it at my house? If it is, that’s kind of embarrassing! TV watching has really changed since the boob tube days with Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming channels I don’t know about. So in light of the name of this blog I am justsharing my favorite shows. I hope you check some out and enjoy!
- Nurse Jackie (One of my all time favorites)
- Californication (Don’t watch with children around)
- Shameless (Another one of my favorites)
- Grace and Frankie (after I got past the first couple of episodes, I really liked it! Funny)
- Santa Clarita Diet (Not for everybody. Quirky, sweet, funny. Drew Barrymore who I like)
- Sons of Anarchy
- Breaking Bad
- Big Little Lies
- The Wire
- Love You More (So funny. They just put out the pilot so far)
- The Path (Interesting. Its about a cult)
- I Love You America (Sarah Silverman show)
P.S.-Maybe while you are binge watching, do some leg lifts and sit ups so you don’t feel guilty for watching TV all day.